Since my last post I’ve been quite busy.
- I’ve added quite a few new features to the engine and editor.
- Terrain, and terrain generator that uses perlin noise.
- Lighting, not completely finished, but add a new dimension to the scenes.
- The ability to load nodes from files, and save them.
- I have completely separated the engine from the editor.
- I have a few steps to get meshes from blender into my own format, and have used them to convert a bunch of building models.
- And a lot of bug fixing.